Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall Foliage Jewelry

Real Leaves preserved in 24k Gold






I picked these leaves up at a jewelry show last year. I saw them and fell in LOVE. Autumn is my favorite time of year and these pendants preserve the beauty of the season so breathtakingly. I have some chain in different finishes to match the pendants if needed. The price varies by size from $7 - $20 for the pendants. The finished Japanese Maple necklace shown in the picture above is $75.00.. The chain price varies by length and finish. Just ask! The leaves are from the following trees and plants: Lacey Oak, Japanese Maple, Aspen, Rose, Full Moon Maple, Sugar Maple, Pointy Oak, Birch. The following pictures are examples of how these leaves can be made into necklaces. I also do custom jewelry, so I can customize a necklace or bracelet for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment